Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm baaack!!!!!!!

It's been a few days since I have updated this blog, and it's due to a nagging headache. Oh yeah it's a whopper. But nonetheless, I have made it into work and will suffer through my day just so that bills will be paid on time. Yeah right... I thought better come to work since sitting at home and looking at the pile of dishes and heaps of laundry that needs folding was far less "work". So here I am...

It's been chaos at home right now. My two older angels who have avoided bringing home report cards had the idea to try and drag it out as long as they could. However, it's was the wrong child I thought was behind this. Juhnea didn't do as well as I expected. I was disappointed with her marks and she knew it, and hid for the rest of the night in her room. She did promise to do better and I will have no other choice but to believe her and hope she will tell me on her own if she is struggling. Joey did well and we made a deal that if he could bring up his marks and keep them up until the end of the year we would help him buy a car. So he has been trying extra hard...so far. Maybe I will have to come up with a bribe for Juhnea...

No comments:

Post a Comment