Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter has come and gone...

What a wild and long weekend it was.

Since it was a holiday this weekend, my days kinda blurred together.

I had a sleep over with Taylor at my mom's on Sunday...so Karen, me, mom and Taylor went visiting, then we went to McDonald's and let them play. Watched a movie, made crystals and had a good time. I woke up to uncle Gus, jumping over a sleeping kid, curled and knarled fingers coming at me. He gives me the claw thing and it hurts, cause he has some boney fingers. Anyways, he was making fun of me (thinking Joe and I had an arguement and I ran to mom's), silly, silly man...

I made a new keychain, it's a Bob Marley theme...with a marble and a picture. I have pics, just none on the computer. I already have a couple orders to make, so I am going to be busy. I still have to get those darn barrettes made to.

At work, Arlene is back from Acapulco, and she brought gifts....oh I am excited... She got me a key chain with butterflies, a bracelet with my name on it. I also got a T-Shirt, some glass hanging fruit, a frog decoration and two necklaces. I like everything she gave me... Everything is just lovely and she even brought bracelets for the kids. How sweet is that?

Easter morning, I felt a warm hug, and opened my eye's to Karen lying beside me. "The Easter bunny never came", she said. "Oh, I wonder how come", I told her, "The Easter bunny does'nt leave anything for kids, whose rooms are dirty..., I'd look around the house". Karen says, "so your saying it could be hiding", and off she went searching around the house. She didn't even tell me she found it, all I heard was the wrapping being torn, and that was it.

Karen and I went for Easter supper at Paulette's on Saturday night, then Joe and I went for Easter Supper at Vernessa's on Sunday. It was nice. I think for next year I want to plan something at my place for a change.

I have transplanted many of my plants this weekend, bought two bags of soil, some pots and off I went. Now if only the sun would co-operate and give my plants some rays, then we will be in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment