Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mary Kay


Well I went to a Mary Kay make over party. It was fun, Mom, Catherine, Chelsey and I went. And it is true, Mary Kay has some awesome stuff. Even though I did put on and wear the makeup, it felt like I had none on. Nice.... The only downside is, the makeup is soooo expensive. I did book a party, cause I wanted the free gift. I do plan on getting the foundation, I don't wear foundation, but this stuff was nice and it felt "clean". Plus I won some lip spa stuff. I gave it all to Juhnea, cause her skin is younger, and she promised to come to my party. So I got home kinda late, like 10, I guess it does take long to look this beautiful!! *wink-wink*

It's snowing today, it's the big fat snowflakes. I thought winter was almost over, but oh well, it will melt again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment