Monday, March 31, 2008

Past is past…

“ If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. ” - Lewis Carroll

I had a rollercoaster ride for the weekend. My heart was up and down and swung around.

I did manage to finish the loomed pieces I had cut off the loom, and I wound up with 6 barrettes and 2 key chains…oh and 1 bracelet that Juhnea made. Eric had made Vernessa a loom and he also made me another one. I like the one Eric made, but I am giving it to the girls to bead on. Karen was so excited that she already started a bracelet last night, and guess what? She finished it.

It was a good time with my dad and mom. My dad picked me up for dinner and I ended up taking the rest of the afternoon off, and it was well worth it. I enjoyed this visit with my dad. My grandpa is not doing that well in the hospital, and I hope they he comes out fine.

I had to make a trip out to buy some soil and pots for my plants. They are growing super fast. I do hope they don’t die cause that would crush me. My beans are about a foot tall already, my cucumbers are pretty big. I hope the containers that I bought for them will actually be good enough until I can put them out in the yard. I have a fan set on them to strengthen their little spines…Grow my pretties…grow!!!

As for my three angels…well, let me tell you there were a few feathers plucked off each of those kids this weekend. Sigh…

No comments:

Post a Comment