Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My last post for April 2008

Well the weather outside is frightful…*chuckle*, actually it was a bit rainy, a bit cool, but not frightful.

I had a good night last night, I was tired and a bit grumpy, but it’s over and it’s a new day today. So my new day will be work, home, crafts, homework and cleaning. I have decided to start my spring cleaning this weekend. I have loads of crap and junk lying around everywhere. So I need to reorganize, and un-clutter. I think I will start in my room, finish the upstairs and then move down, floor by floor. I hope I get it done because that is a tall order.

I have finished 4 gecko key chains and one gecko bracelet. I really like the bracelet, I think I may make one for myself.

NEWS FLASH: Scientists have discovered a legless lizard, a toad and a dwarf woodpecker among 14 species believed to be new to science in central Brazil. Is this crazy….plus this area where all these were found is under threat from farming. Plus, there is unknown fish species there…Wow huh? Oh gosh, this blows my mind. I hope to see some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment