Monday, May 5, 2008

Well I was home alone on Friday, Juhnea left to the farm, Karen left to Pense, Joey was out with his friends, and Joe was gone to work. So, I opened the curtains, cleaned up the house, listened to blaring music and enjoyed my time alone. Then Vernessa came to bead...so I finished a big project that took me about a week.

Saturday, Joe and I went to a couple garage sales. He had to go to work, my son got home and started working on the car. Joey worked on that car all weekend, and it was a hard job. Even his dad said he "couldn't do what Joey did". We are both pretty darn proud of that boy.

Karen got home, Vernessa babysat while I went out with my sister Paulette. It was a rather fun night...I got home in a rather beer fuelled stupor. I didn't want to drink, but then after a couple it was pretty tasty.

Sunday, I tried to find my mom to come and have a picnic in the park. She managed to elude me. So Joe, Karen, Karryann, Rod, Christian and myself...went to barbecue some burgers and hotdogs. It was a nice time. We sat on the side of the huge hill in Douglas park, and then went to feed the birds. It was a nice time...I took lots of pictures too.

Juhnea was home when we got home, it was nice to see her. I missed her, even if it was only two days.

That was it, I didn't do any beading this weekend, and I didn't do any spring cleaning. I need to get that done sooner rather than later...

No comments:

Post a Comment