Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Wednesday.....

I drove to work, by myself today. I had such a restless sleep last night, worrying about my driving skills that would be tested once I woke up…that alone kept me awake for a better part of the night. Once my brain was too tired to worry anymore, off to my own world I went.

Back to reality, when I did wake up it was about an hour before my alarm. So I decided to get up anyway and hopefully beat the traffic. So off to work I went, earlier than usual, but once I was on my way, I didn’t stall, I didn’t hop and I didn’t freak out. I did such a good job, now my only worry is getting home. :(

It was a good night last night, Juhnea was in a good mood and Joey got his car running. Karen was playing with new friends. I made four button flowers (I am keeping my first one) and started on some wire wrapped rock key chains, one of course for Juhnea. Oh it was productive. Plus I made supper, spaghetti and meat sauce.

I want to eat a poutine…I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment