Thursday, April 10, 2008

What did my night bring...

Well another beading night, cause we have a sale at the end of the month to go to. I am so excited... Plus I made a new barrette and earring set last night, and they are sooo lovely. Karen made the pattern for the barrette and I added a few things, made some matching earrings and they are awesome. I did one more keychain. Vernessa is working on her loom still. I have yet to string mine up again.

Drew came over for a visit, Joey took him for a ride…Karen is planning a weekend out at Nadean’s in Pense.

The girls and I made a poutine for supper last night. It was darn good. I am done with the fries craving though.

I am forever receiving little good luck wishes, friendship poems and on and on...but within the one good luck wish was this line:

Live like its Heaven on Earth

I like that saying, it's nice and cute and I think I will. My heaven is home with Joe and the kids...we may struggle, we may not be rich, but we are a happy family. We can grow flowers, feed the fish, walk the dog, invite friends over, make crafts, eat together and sometimes we may fight. But every night I am very thankful for what I do have, and I do see the beauty in simple things.

News Flash: So they found this lung-less frog in Indonesia called Barbourula Kalimantanensis. It actually breathes through its skin…freaky! Amazing huh, how they keep finding new things on a planet where people needlessly litter and carelessly damage the place where their future generations are suppose to live. I shake my head at you! Good for the frog…keep surviving!

No comments:

Post a Comment