Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sniff…Sniff

I am getting a cold and it sucks I don’t feel so great right now. Plus my car over-heated this morning so I was sitting on the side of Lewvan with no heat! Is this any indication of how the day will be? I hope not. After my Joe’s came to rescue me, off to work I went.

Last night I was in a foul mood. Those girls fighting and bickering.. so after a few yells of my own and a couple of chores for them…all was quiet in my home. I hate it so much when they fight, they could be so mean to each other. Truly bugs the heck out of me.

I did finish my Chanel medallion and those big huge earrings. Then I attempted to make another pair and as I was on the third-last fringe, a foundation bead broke. So threw that against the wall, swept up my beads, tossed those suckers out and lay down for the night. You know I am very thankful that I have Joe, cause as soon as he gets home, he can talk to me and somehow make things not seem so bad.

Today the sky is blue, it’s still cold out, but at least we have blue sky…Breathe!! I am sure the day will get better after lunch…and if it doesn’t at least it’s half over and, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment