Friday, April 25, 2008

Sometimes going green is not so good...

I am sick and I have been sick for the past few days. My son crashed his car. My car was overheating. It’s been a rollercoaster ride for the past week. But all of this doesn’t bother me as much as loosing a close friend. It’s not to death or sickness…it’s to a different way of life. I guess that is putting it politely. I am so mad that she is giving up everything for the “greener pastures”. Funny thing is that I looked up to this person for soo long, and I can’t anymore. It’s so odd how people change, even the closest people you thought would be in your life forever. It’s sad, and makes me sad. But only after everything is said and done and all the damage is done, will she realize what she gave up.

“Put my troubles in a bubble and blow….”

No comments:

Post a Comment