Monday, April 7, 2008

Things...

My new used car...

Well my van is broken down so Joe was forced to buy me a replacement car to use until I get my van back. The car he bought off a friend happened to be a standard. And I had to learn how to drive it...so my son taught me how last night and I am amazed at how quickly I caught on. I was thinking of excuses to use so that I wouldn't have to drive it...and I jumped behind the wheel, and off I went... it's not that hard. I got it!! It's true, you can teach an old flower (it was supposed to be dog, but I changed it to suit me...*wink*wink*) new tricks.

CRAFTS

I have made a really cute felt flower pin, it was fast to stitch up and voila...it's done. I am sorry I can't find the link to this one. If I do come across it again, I promise to post. I have found another pattern for a button pin... is my next flower attempt, it does seem easy enough... here is the link. http://artsycraftybabe.com/

Thank you for this tutorial.

Sibling Rivalry

Does every family have children that fight constantly? Well I don't want to say constantly cause that just ain't true. But holy moly, they can go at it and it truly bugs me. I can't see why they can't get along and why they can't see how mean and hurtful they can be to each other. Plus it hurts me to know that they say mean things to each other and just don't realize how that makes them feel. Words do hurt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment