Monday, April 7, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend...

Warm Water

Is it an old people's thing, or does everyone like drinking warm water?

My weekend

Well my weekend started on Friday...didn't do a whole lot actually. Although my weekend sure did have some ups and downs.

Went to some garage sales on Friday, and found a really good one, bought lots of leather pieces and lacing for like $5.00, and I got her phone number cause she is selling out her beads. I am excited and looking forward to meeting her in like a month to sort though what I want. It was the first garage sale of the season and let me tell you.... it was great.

I had a surprise visit from one of my oldest friends, Mary. We had a good visit and she was suppose to come back, I never seen her yet. But nevermind, I still had a good time seeing her.

Joey took me to some more garage sales, I found a ring and I absolutely love it. Joey and I invited Terry and Arthur over for some drinks on Saturday night. Rae-dean spent the night and she didn't cry. We stopped in to see the Uncles and it felt like we hadn't seen them in a while.
I cut the beadwork off my loom and I am going to get started and finish my barrettes. I had to go and get some more thread as I ran out and that cut short my creating. So my plans for tonight will be to get some of the barrettes done, and maybe string up the loom again.

Taylor was up this weekend, but I didn't get to see her. I was scared to drive alone in that car. I am not that good at driving it and I have stalled it a few times. I am not good at driving it under pressure and I am not good at driving it alone. SO needless to say, Joey has been making me drive everywhere. I am suppose to drive to work tomorrow...all alone. I guess I can't get any worse, so I will try it again and hope I make it.

Juhnea went to Minot on the weekend. She said she had a lot of fun and I am glad that I let her go. She did get a pair of Baby Phat shoes and got her brother some DC ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment