Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yard Cleaning

With the snow melting it uncovered mini mountains of Peanut Poop. So Juhnea and I raked it up and picked up twigs and garbage. It looks ton’s cleaner and I can actually see last year’s grass. The snow along the south fence is still there, but it’s melting, slowly but surely.

I did manage to finish one barrette last night, I was so tired. Juhnea pretty much made supper, we had Chicken noodle soup, sandwiches, potatoes and cream corn. Wow huh, little bit of everything.

My sisters stopped by last night, Randine bought me an awesome cool Bob Marley picture. She bought it from a street vendor in Vancouver. Plus some brochures. I love the Bob Marley picture…I have to find a frame that would fit it….oh it’s lovely. They stayed long enough for Catherine to have a glass of wine with me.

She didn’t pick me any shells, which I really wanted, but nevermind, I guess I have to make the trip to the ocean to pick my own. Maybe that is what I need to do this summer. How nice that would be.

Check out this picture I had taken of my fish…Yup that is my tank and you can barely see the sucker fish at the mouth of the cave. Didn’t it turn out cool though….

No comments:

Post a Comment