Monday, April 14, 2008

This sums it up...

Our nephew Drew came to spend the weekend with us… We didn’t do a whole lot and mainly just hung out at home. Plus Raedean came and spent the night with us on Saturday.

This made me laugh... Drew wanted to throw a water balloon at me all day, and I warned him a few times. The last time he said it, he threw one balloon at the house and then came to sit by me. As he was sitting there all innocent, I reached over to where he was holding his last balloon, and I squeezed it. It burst all over the front of his jeans and he was soaked. So all night long he was after me. Got me once, but that was it.

I started a Chanel beaded barrette, I hope that it looks good. So far, so good.

I also stopped in to see Darril at the Pueblo Cultural Craft store. So glad that I did cause he bought some beadwork, I picked out some beads and he also told me of a moccasin making class that he wants to have. So I eagerly put my name in and he is going to teach me a few of his tricks.

My weekend:

We stopped in to see the Uncles and Uncle Gus gave me $100, for no particular reason. That money helped me out greatly and I am very appreciative.

Picked up mom for garage sales and a quick ride.

Dropped of Joe at work, Drew and I drove back. It was a wild ride, I just couldn’t drive my car, so we hopped and we jerked our way back home

Had a bon-fire and wiener roast, invited the neighbours over. We did have to clean the yard before we got to light the fire. Plus we made sure we had a couple bags of marshmallows to roast, and a glow bracelet for each of us.

We met Paulette and Christian at the park, fed the birds and I took him on his first tire tube swing. He got dizzy and couldn’t walk. He didn’t like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment