Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe!!

Today is the birthday of my high school sweetheart and love of my life. Happy Birthday Joe! I hope you have a wonderful day, I love you with all my heart.

I went for coffee last night with Paulette, just went to Joe’s work. Then afterwards I finished two beaded medicine pouches. I really like them. My next attempt, I am going to try to add a Bob Marley theme to it. I’ll probably keep it if it turns out awesome.

Ohhh and what did I spy? My herbs are all coming up, slowly, but surely. I think I may have planted too many, but if I put them in flower boxes and hang them on the fence I can share with my neighbour. I did plant cilantro, which I have no idea on how to use…I will have to look that up. I also have some parsley, chives, basil, thyme and mint. I thought I would try to do the dried herb thing myself.

I think I am getting bored, I need a new hobby, I just am not sure what to try. I would like to do some mosaic thing, or sew. I have finally got the knitting thing down…crochet maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment