Thursday, June 19, 2008

A busy little bee...

I was a busy girl last night. I picked up my momma, took the girls to the garden. Weeded, it’s almost weedless.

Picked up some pails to put my patio tomatoes in. They were restaurant pails and they were ugly. So I hammered some nails into the bottom, then cut some old bamboo blinds and wrapped them around with some brown cord. I made three for myself and one for Karryann. Now I have three more tomato plants that I yet have to pretty up. Oh and I made a garden dream catcher out of one of the bamboo things. Looks pretty. I got the container idea from http://www.yougrowgirl.com/ under the container section.

I pretty much stayed either at the garden or outside at home, fixing my herbs and plants there. I am so proud of myself that they are actually growing. I am impressed with me. This is probably the first year that I have had a garden on my very own and it’s growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment