Monday, June 23, 2008

Camping

Our first camping trip of the summer was a good one. Me, Joe, Juhnea, Karen, Sheraine, Karryann, Rod, Christian, Ray-Dean and Karen all went camping. It was a nice time.

Joe bought some fireworks and lit them off on Saturday night. My step-dad Gilbert came and visited us down in the campsite, I was pretty happy to see him.

We were at the beach for a long time on Sunday, we even went to a couple different beaches. It was really nice. I buried Karen and Rae-dean in the sand. We spent time trying to catch minnows in a net.

We ate barbequed bananas with marshmallows. We really should have put some chocolate in it. They were sure tasty. Yum, that will be a camping dessert. I think next time I might take some apples with butter and brown sugar. I think those would be really tasty in the barbeque.

Our first camping trip of the summer was good, we are excited to go on another camping trip.

It was a good time forsure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment