Monday, July 14, 2008

All other happenings…

Well I must say I am a little disappointed in my self for not going to my garden this weekend. I know it needs to be weeded, but it rained most the weekend. I did do some weeding in the plants I have at home. I even gave my mom my very first harvest from my potted plants. She took home a bag of lettuce, onion and a radish. I had a radish and the little sucker was hot.

I spied flowers on all my tomato and pepper plants. I am so very excited with my plants this year. I hope my garden at the university is doing well, since I have only been out there once last week.

My sister Paulette and I drove my son out to Craven for the Country Jamboree. I hope he had fun, I still haven’t seen him since Saturday. I trust his friends are taking good care of him and each other. They are a great bunch of kids. It was kinda funny cause Paulette would not leave him at the gates and had to wait for his friends to come and pick him up. Plus she questioned the security to find out how many people were working and how fast any emergency calls were responded to. I thought I worried. She is a good auntie, and my kids love her dearly…

I started a pair of beaded baby shoes. I don’t know how they will turn out since I am not too impressed with my color choice, but I thought I would finish them anyways since I already had them started. Hopefully I can get those done tonight.

Well our friends and neighbours are moving out next door…they should be moved out this week sometime. I hope the new neighbours are going to be good ones…

No comments:

Post a Comment