Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sales, coupons, movies and gifts...

I found the best bead kit; I had a coupon for 40% off any regular priced item….found a whole case of beads, pliers, and everything you need to make necklaces and rings. Michael’s is my new favourite store. I did notice that it is pretty expensive, and some of the cases there are the same cases you can find at some dollar stores. But my eyes are still in awe with the rainbow of colors that were included in the kit. And the pliers, well these jewelry pliers even had the crimp part; none of my other three pairs have that.

My sister Paulette came over and surprised Joey with a Hurley sweater that he absolutely loves. I got two pairs of cute canvass shoes. She loves me…and I love her, especially when she comes bearing gifts...hee hee

It was a good night, when Joe got off work we rented National Treasure with Nicholas Cage and watched it with the kids. It was a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment