Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Something ate my lettuce...

Well I had a wonderful, tiring night last night. The girls and I went to babysit Christian, and wow he is full of energy. We went to the park, a long walk and he was still ready to run. Karen had a good time playing with Christian and Juhnea spent most of her time on the computer. I cooked and watched and played. It was a great night. He is always fun to be with. I don’t know how Paulette does it…I don’t remember it being so tiring. I took tons of pictures.

So I went to check on my garden and some nasty little something ate all my lettuce, right down to the soil. It’s gone, all of it, but the roots. It’s kinda disappointing, but at least I planted some at home and that is doing well. I see I didn’t pull all the black radishes, which I am thankful for. I have to go back tonight to stalk my tomatoes and maybe even get some of my peas off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment