Friday, July 18, 2008

Yay! It's Friday...

I am almost finished my beaded pair of baby boots. So far they look pretty. I even made little beaded flowers at the ends of the shoe laces. I am actually pretty impressed with them, they are pretty darn cute.

I was in a pretty miserable mood for a bit last night. I hate those. I needed to just relax and let things blow by…I needed to put my troubles in a bubble and blow.

Joe got off early and we went to get some fish from Walmart. The fish guy had some problems catching the fish. He ended up dropping and almost stepping on one of the sharks. I had to leave…I could hear Joe telling him that it was fine and that he dropped his fish before and they were fine. So hopefully he felt better…I just couldn’t watch him stir up the aquariums trying to scoop the fish up.

My garden, Geri and I went to weed it at lunch yesterday. There were a lot of weeds, and I thankfully didn’t pull all the black radishes. They are pretty big. So it’s weeded and looking pretty. My one tomato is still there and it’s getting big.

I wonder what the weekend has in store for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment