Monday, July 21, 2008

Awesome Weekend.


We had an awesome weekend. Firstly we went and checked my garden…all well there.

We decided that we would buy some fishing rods, one for Joe, one for me and then one for Karen. When we did finally leave Regina and were driving down to Craven, we noticed the clouds. Pretty dark and probably going to rain, but we plodded on. We did get to have a few casts each and then it started to lightening right above us…so we went home.

Next day we picked up mom to come and fish with us…After fishing for about an hour Joe was giving us 10 more minutes, he caught a fish…his first fish of the season. He was so excited, and I was excited for him.

I didn’t do a lot of beading this weekend. I more or less did house stuff…which is good, cause who doesn’t like a clean house?

Vernessa and Eric moving this weekend, and she fell and broke her arm. Poor lady! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment