Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another beautiful Tuesday!

I had a lazy night last night, it was so nice. I didn’t do a whole lot, I did manage to finish a whopping 7 necklaces, the pendants I had made earlier. I am liking the finished masterpieces.

I spy flowers on my tomato plants. So far my garden at the university has one tomato on it. None at home, but I have onions coming out left and right, and radishes are great. I am a little disappointed with the black radishes, I may have confused weeds for the plants, cause they are far and few between, lots of unused space. Lettuce at the garden plot is very sporadic and thin, at home, coming up in bunches.

Other than that, it’s been a quiet start to the week. Check out this awesome quote that I read.

I just never let anything bother me, man. I know myself really well. Nobody's opinion of me can shake my opinion of myself. ….Ruben Studdard

No comments:

Post a Comment