Monday, July 7, 2008

It’s been a whirlwind…

Well I have been battling laryngitis for over a week now and completely lost my voice for a few days. Things are starting to look up for me. My voice is slowly starting to come back with some crackles here and there. I felt like Ariel when the wicked serpent witch stole her beautiful voice and put it in a shell…

I have been busy working on some necklaces. I made a really cool Charlie Brown pendant, and even some Archie Andrews and Betty ones. I will take a picture once I have those all done.

I went for a bike ride with Paulette, my nephew Christian, my neiceTaylor and Karen. Let me tell you that I almost didn’t make it back... I was tempted to call Joe to come and pick us up. We went for a long ride, and it was hot. But I was glad we went, we had a picnic in the park, and even cooled off in the Waterfall. I of course, was looking so stylish with my Hot Wheels back pack. We are going to try and do that once a week, on Sundays. I’m sure it will get easier, my legs felt all jiggly when I got off that bike.
Then Joe and I took Taylor home to Balcarres, we stopped at Katepwa Beach and flopped around in the water for a bit. It was a really fun. Karen and Taylor had a good time, and I took many pictures. The Saskatoon berries are not quite ready, maybe in a week they will be good to pick. I spied a few good bushes for us to pick at and hopefully I can try my hand at jam…

No comments:

Post a Comment