Monday, June 30, 2008

I’m Baa-ack!!

I have prettied up my backyard and my tomato plants are doing great. I even met this wonderful little lady at a convenience store across the city. This wonderful little lady gave me a bundle of winter onions. They were loaded with little bulbs (?), so that I could plant them in my yard and all year round I would have onion. I have to make a trek out to my garden plot today, I have a feeling the neglected weeds have grown to mammoth size. We did have one death in the plant family…my gourd plant has died. Its one lonely little gourd has shrivelled up and died. I don’t know what I did wrong, but I did try to save it.

I have beaded for a bit over the weekend. I haven’t done much, since I was thinking that my next sale isn’t for a while. Well opened my email to the pleasant surprise of an invite to another celebration to which I can have a table. So I think I might prepare for that one. It’s three weeks away, I wonder if I will have anything ready?

OOOhhh, I tried painting. I bought a canvas, some acrylic paints, and brushes. I stared at this little canvass and imagined what I would paint. Well I painted and I don’t like it. I totally thought I would just create a beautiful masterpiece, and I was disappointed. So my first painted creation was a disaster, I will try once more, since now I have kind of an idea what I want to make.


The Candy Shoppe

I went to this Candy Shoppe and it was wonderful. It was like a store that they would have on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I bought a pre-made candy bag for Karen and her friend, since it was obvious that they were having problems picking candies. My turn came to buy and I wanted to get something I wouldn’t find in a normal candy store. So I walked out with a box of Bacon and Cheese flavoured Crick-ettes, and two flavoured honey straws. Oh and they were real Bacon and Cheese flavoured Crick-ettes…real Crick-ettes the kind that jump and make music from the hairs on their drumsticks…as read on the back of the box. So I tried the drumstick, breast, wings, rump and flank….All this in one crick-ette. Needless to say I couldn’t look at it as I popped the hard and dried little carcass into my mouth. Crunch, Crunch, tastes like a bacon puff. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment