Monday, July 28, 2008

Holy Tomatoes!!

I took my mom to see my garden on the weekend and it’s loaded with tomatoes. It’s covered with green tomatoes…and the peas, oh my, the peas are so tasty. I am pretty proud of this garden and I am hooked. Garden’s every year!!
Caribbean Festival

My table at the Caribbean festival was a good one! It was so nice to sit out in the park for most of the day and listen to the music and watch the performers. I had taken Karen and Ray-dean and we had such a good time.

My dad and mom showed up, Paulette and Christian came. I took the kids to get our faces painted and it was a blast.

I was very thankful Joe came to sit with me for the later half of the day…

POW-WOW

Joe and I also went to a pow-wow this weekend and set up a table. I got a nasty sunburn on my neck and shoulder. Seen a whole lot of people that I hadn’t seen in years. My sales were pretty good and it was a good day spent.

It was a busy weekend and I am super tired. I am even a little crabby, I need to get a couple hours of sleep and I am sure I will be like brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment