Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Buffalo Days 2008

Well another year of the Regina Exhibition is over and done with. Let me tell you that this year was by far the best. I went on most of the rides, and even when on the Crazy Mouse rollercoaster. For those who know me, I don’t do roller coasters. I spent the first two days with Karen and my niece Taylor. My mom and dad even came out to take a walk and spend some money. Geri also came to keep me company…

Then the day came that Joe and I got to go……..without kids. We enjoyed a few of the bands and lounged in the hot sun under the protection of the umbrellas and my thirst quenched by ice cold beers. I watched and listened to The Trews and Weird Al Yankovic.

It was so fun, I can’t wait until next year. I absolutely love the rides and can’t wait to take another spin on the Scorpion.

No comments:

Post a Comment