Monday, September 8, 2008

Coffee, Sisters and Plants...

Friday, I spent most of the day with Vernessa, my mom and sister, Catherine. It was a good day spent and I really enjoyed the time with them.

Paulette picked me up on Saturday to go to the Lumsden garden centers. We stopped at each one and she bought a lot of vegetables. We picked up cucumbers, acorn squash, onions, carrots, some cheddar cauliflower (which is the same color as cheddar cheese and tastes a wee bit spicy), spinach and Swiss chard in a rainbow of colors. At one garden center there was amazing art work that was done in steel. Huge pieces that were absolutely lovely.

For the remaining part of the weekend, it was pretty quiet. I didn't do a whole lot and mainly just stayed home. Tried to keep on top of the housework and even managed to bead a few pairs of earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment