Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am so Frustrated!!!!!!

Ever have one of those neighbours who just ERK you? I try to be nice to everyone, but this one takes the cake. She has a son the same age as my youngest daughter…he likes to call her mean and hateful names. Likes to smash windows and vandalize property. He even likes to take me on once and a while. Unlike the rest of the block, I am very confrontational when it comes to my children. And unlike my neighbour I will punish my kids if they disrespect and cause any damage to anyone’s property…which they don’t.

Let me tell you, it came close to blows the other day as I confronted her about her kid calling my daughter really bad things. She constantly defends her bizarre child, even though I never see her outside checking on him. I have not met a child like this, a young racist, and I swear he is going to grow up to be a serial killer. He has the look! He likes to tell my child that he will cut her head off and gut her. He will jump past my front window and give us the finger. He tells her to clean his toilet with her tongue. Even throws mud at my back door…as she said “it’s just mud”, I told her to get the hell back there and clean it then. She hasn’t yet, and I don't expect her to. I can only come to the conclusion that her parenting skills are reflected on her kid...pity!

What does a parent do in this situation? He’s too young to call the police and as she smugly told me that they would do nothing. I am fed up with this, frustrated and really scared that this young Dalmer will really hurt my daughter. I keep her inside when I know he is lurking out there, which is not fair to her.

I am venting……I feel a bit better! Another day and probably another argument.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula,

    That is so terrible what that freaky kid does to Karen. Sorry I don't have any solutions for ya. But Karen I hope she liked the gift I got her for her birthday. I would have called her but I went to bingo with mom that night. But tell her I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope she had fun. And let her know I am thinking of her. Love you lots.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete