Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy

I had a wonderfully busy weekend. Paulette came and picked me up on Friday to go to a clothing thing, Vernessa and mom came too. It was good, found a few good things.

We stopped to have coffee with Uncle Mike at Time Hortons. After that I had to get home. Joey worked, so did Joe, and Juhnea and Deneil came up for the weekend. They kept to themselves doing teenage girl things. Karen had a sleepover with Tasha.

I did manage to finish the coffin purse that I started to make. It did turn out quite lovely. I have to make one for Paulette. I’ll post a picture once I have one that looks good.

Saturday, Joe had to work so Karen and I picked up mom and Catherine. Tia was with mom too. So off to garage sales we went. I found a scrabble game for 50 cents…good buy since I want to try to make some tile necklaces. I also found a cool Bob Marley poster for $1.00.

Karen spent the night with mom and Tia.

Sunday, lazy day. I did start the Jack Skellington. I managed to do one layer of paper mache on his upper torso. Juhnea had doubts and didn’t think I could make him. So far he is looking good. I am a little stumped on his legs…how will he stand on his own? I still have yet to think of that. He’s going to be tall, at least 6-7 feet. I hope after all this work that he does turn out good. I will be mad if he doesn’t. I and Joe went to moms for supper and to pick up our child. It was sooo good.

It rained pretty much all day. It’s cold and the leaves are falling, falling, falling….I don’t like fall.

Monday…Juhnea goes back to the farm today; I wish I would have taken the day off to hang out with her for a bit…I really didn’t get to see her that much this weekend. I miss her so much.

Tonight, my plans are to do another coat of paper mache on Jack. Maybe try a new pattern with beading. I have to get my Halloween costume ready, but I still can’t find any snakes. I am freaking out…I better find something or I’ll be a witch AGAIN! Or I might try my scrabble tile necklaces. Too many ideas and not enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment