Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Times...

The weekend was a good one. I took the afternoon off on Friday to finish Juhnea’s “new” bedroom, and when she got home she liked it. I was so nice to have her back home, and I have missed her soo much. We just hung around and I hugged her and hugged her every chance I got.

I did do a few things this weekend. I did make a new pattern for a bracelet, finished it all in a couple hours. I made it with copper and beads with a tile centre piece. I like it. Not bad, not bad at all. My mom came over to help me make some bannock, and it was tasty. I even make a couple with jam in the middle.

Oh, Joe and I decorated for Halloween, brought up the huge picture that I made, with the skull and trees. I even attached a couple strings of light onto the trees and it looks good. I still have a couple ideas left that I would like to add to it. I can only hope that it gets better every year. I kinda forgot how huge it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment