Monday, October 27, 2008

Dance, Crafts, Drives...


Karen, Rae-dean, mom and I all went to Karen’s Halloween Dance. It was great, Karen was a beauty queen, and Rae-dean was a fairy princess. There was draws, bake sale, treat sale and the dance. There were so many kids with awesome homemade costumes. It was a really nice night out.

October 24th, Happy Birthday Karryann!

My dad came down for a visit. He came and picked up Karen and I for a ride to Balcarres to see Taylor. Catherine and Rae-dean also came for a ride. It was nice. Catie and I had a good drive back. Cheers, happy birthday to us.

I finished my Medusa headband. It looks okay, I am not that excited about it. But it will do, I still have yet to pick up a few more snakes. I still have to figure out how to make pin curls in my hair. I decided to wear my black shirt with silver ribbon, and black pants since we will be going to the bar afterwards.

I finished a Halloween photo frame of the kids in their costumes. I want to make another one of the other pictures that I have.

I have painted the first coat of white on Jacks head. So tonight I would like to finish him and set him up in the corner. I will be sooo glad when he is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment