Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday....

Karen and I went with Paulette and Christian to meet my dad at my Grandpa Victor’s home. My grandpa looks so frail and you can actually feel the blood shooting into his veins. He has aged a whole lot since I seen him last. Although he sure didn’t loose any of that sense of humour that he has, and I will always remember the time I drove back to Regina with my dad and Grandpa as he sang songs and blew kisses at me. It sure saddened me to see how much it hurts my dad to see Grandpa like that.

When we did get home, Karen and I went across the street to Debra’s for coffee. It was good, met one of Debra’s friends. Then I was pleasantly surprised as she wanted to know if I knew how to bead. So we planned another get together tonight to show her how to bead something. I think I’ll start her off with something easy. I am pretty excited; I finally have another beading partner. Oh…the crafts we will make.

No comments:

Post a Comment