Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Either I have grown up or I have gotten old!

Funny though, I don’t feel that old. Well, let me re-phrase that…I don’t feel as old as I am, or as Ron puts it “I am immature for my age”! I think I have grown up a bit, but not to the point of a crabby, miserable 35 year old. So I dance, I sing alone, I make up songs, I smell flowers and wish on dandelions. I make crafts, learn new things and laugh my head off.

Check me out at Medusa, with my snake headband and my cut throat...best part is, I never lost one snake.

I can proudly say that I remember every part of my birthday. I even chose to go and eat with Joe and John, rather than go to another bar. It was a good night. I had a few friends come over, I even seen some that I hadn’t seen since my birthday last year. Paulette brought over some awesome food, helped with decorating; I can always count on her!

Only one regret… I didn’t take many pictures. Not at all. I took a few…that’s it. I didn’t even get one of me in my costume, or of me with my friends.

It took a couple hours and three boxes later, Halloween is officially over. I did make a few new things; like the werewolf upstairs, Jack Skellington, and the baby salsa bowl.



No comments:

Post a Comment