Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas is next!

So now that Halloween is over and Christmas is just around the corner, I have to start planning for that. Wow, the house is bare after all the decorations for Halloween are down. Only Joe made me promise I won’t decorate for Christmas for a couple weeks. When I say decorate, I don’t mean like Martha Stewart, I mean like everything the kids ever made in school and each craft we did every year. Oh yeah, I prefer to call it rustic, or the home vibe.

My Crisco Christmas Hamper that I have ordered and paid for all summer is finally going to be delivered at the end of November. I hope it’s as good as it looks in the catalogue.

I think this year we are going to have a Christmas Eve supper and open gifts at 12. Well too soon to say, but I have so many ideas floating around in my head. I know Christmas will be at Paulette’s house…our family Christmas, on Christmas day…

No comments:

Post a Comment