Wednesday, November 12, 2008

another day...

It’s that time again when it gets so clear and cool out that the trees are covered in frost. It does look beautiful out there…yet at the same time you know that the minus freezing weather is soon to follow. I must say that we are lucky, since it is the middle of November and the ground is only covered with frost, and not the couple feet of snow.

I had an awesome weekend. First, Juhnea surprised me by coming home for a few days, and then she told me that she wants to come home after this semester is over. I am smiling from ear to ear and I feel so relieved. Then all my kids were home for a night, Joey, Juhnea and Karen. We watched movies and hung out together. I absolutely loved it. It’s not too often I get them all in one room.

I have updated some of the posts with the pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment