Monday, November 17, 2008

Spiders, Visits, Shopping and Claus…

What a nice long weekend it was for me.

Karen spent a night with Rae-dean, so it left Saturday wide open for me to just do something. So I picked up my sister Catherine, we drove around, found mom and Jean. Went for lunch, visited family. Then Catherine and I went to Paulette’s where we went shopping. Literally, shopping in her house. She has soo much stuff. It was great. We went out for one drink (pop). Then I drove everyone home, and off to home I went.

I did make two new bracelets this weekend. The main part is a huge beaded spider and I made it into a bracelet. The legs of the spider curl around the wrist. I will post a picture soon.

Santa Claus Parade was on Sunday. That was fun, it wasn’t too terribly cold and the kids enjoyed themselves. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment