Friday, December 19, 2008

A week of posting, within one...

It’s been a while since I have posted. I have done so much and seen so much. I am not sure how to get it all down.

Karen’s Christmas concert was awesome. The school provides a DVD copy of the whole night for a twoonie and a loonie. Plus I did record her on my camera… It’s awesome to see little kids belting out those Christmas tunes.

Vernessa and Bob came to visit and that was nice since I haven’t seen Bob since Vernessa moved. Plus Vernessa gives me beading motivation.

I have done three beaded heart mirror necklaces…Taught Karen how to bead around a mirror and she is now on her second one. She made her first one for her teacher. She is really good at making those too.

It’s so cold outside, like -40 stuff. It’s snowing again and I am freezing. I wore a turtleneck and a wool sweater today…so I look a little like the stay-puff marshmallow man, only a woman. It’s too cold to go anywhere, my van froze on Monday. I think staying inside this weekend is in the cards for me.

I think I just might get some Christmas baking done this weekend…I seen this awesome cute idea for candy cane napkin holders. I will try to make those. Geez, it’s really my first Christmas Eve supper that I will be making alone. I am so terrified that things won’t work out and things will be cold when they are suppose to be hot. It won’t taste good. I am freaking out!

Juhnea is supposed to be coming home this weekend and I hope she does, feels like forever and a day since I seen her last. We have to do some mother/daughter catching up.

My son is an angel. This is his first year buying presents on his own…sure sign he is growing up. I am not looking forward to the day that he decides to move out…just thinking about it…I could cry!

Karryann showed me her ultrasound picture and she thinks they are having a girl. I am excited to be an auntie again. Karryann and Rodney gave Joey an awesome Christmas gift. Shhhh, it’s a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment