Thursday, January 8, 2009

A bad start..

For the past couple days I have been in such a crabby mood. No reason why I should be and no reason why I can’t shake this. But…I went to bed crabby and woke up crabby, I didn’t even get a choice in the matter. So today it’s going to be my mission to zap my crabby mood out of me and get back to my nice and pleasantness. So I have gotten a rice krispie square to cheer me up, yum, it is good! Then I will take a peak into the 2009 Herb catalogue from Richters. That will cheer me up for sure. Take a deep breath and smile.

It didn’t work! I think I know what is bothering me, but there is nothing I can do about it and it is hurting me. I always wondered why people go through “trials” in life and I don’t know what or how it is suppose to prepare you. I do know that I have gone through far too many, many more than most people. I don’t think it has made me any stronger, although now I just coast through the episodes and wait for the light at the end of the tunnel. I’ve been in this tunnel for some time now and I think I might just lie in the dark for a while and hope someone can throw me a rope and help me out.

Plus I am hoping the year is like the winters…you know, in like a lion, out like a lamb. Well this year came in like crap and hopefully it will go out like mushrooms…the really good ones! The ones you pay for!

No comments:

Post a Comment