Friday, January 16, 2009

In my World...


I truly believe that there has to be more to this world than what we see. I hope that there is life on other planets, which aliens do venture out to explore us. I hope that there is a doorway behind mirrors, and a place for lost souls. I hope that unicorns live under rainbows and fairies fly over the heads of goblins. That deep beneath the sea live mermaids in beautiful sand castles covered in brilliant sea shells. I can dream that all of this does exist.

If I can make this world seem so much more pleasant for me and my family if I just see all the beauty and possibilities. Even if we pretend that fields covered in dandelions are actually fields covered with dandelion wishes. That you can wish on falling stars and blow that one eyelash from the tip of your finger.

I know that fairies and goblins don’t exist, but if it cheers me up and helps me see that this world is not just full of tragedies and misery …then what harm is it to think that bubbles can hold troubles that float away.

So needless to say, I do live in my own world. I do watch the news once and a while, but it’s usually just filled with bad stuff… There are wonderful and positive people to surround myself with, the beauty of nature and the hope for miracles. Not everything is bad and horrible, tomorrow holds new chances and hopes for wonderful day.

So today I will put my troubles in a bubble and blow…

No comments:

Post a Comment