Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jack Frost nipping at my nose...

It’s freezing outside, blowing snow and snow drifts that come up to your knees. It’s the perfect day to be sick.

So I did no beading or any kind of crafting what so ever. Tonight, my plans are to get out of this hibernation, confused and depressed state of mind. I have to, I have never slept so much as I did in the last few days, and I’m not even sick. So…….suck it up, buttercup and lets’ get on with living.

I had gone over to visit Paulette, bought some beers and then we played the Wii, and I want one now. I played the outdoor adventure and it was so super fun. We were log jumping, skipping rope, boxing and sliding down tunnels. Let me tell you, I am not that fit, I could stand to loose some pounds…and after about 10 minutes of jumping and running on the spot I was so tired and sweating. It was so much fun, I need to get one for my kids and myself. After a few beers, I did some crazy moves that even I was surprised I pulled off…this is when video should be banned. I better not come across any of those videos on You-tube or facebook….Paulette…….are you reading this?

Ohhh, the snowflakes were so fat and fluffy last night. There was barely any breeze…the perfect night for catching flakes on your tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment