Monday, April 6, 2009

Black & White Party

I attended a Black & White Birthday Party for my friend and co-worker Sandra. Paulette was my date. It was very nice, relaxed and pleasant. Everyone had to wear black and white, we each brought a food dish since it was potluck. I “cooked” meat and cheese platter with a veggie and dip tray…yeah, I bought it…they know of my cooking skills. Sandra had this scrapbook album with all the decorations on a side table for anyone who wanted to write her a birthday wish. It had pages with family and accomplishments. It was a brilliant idea, one I will steal for my own birthday. I really enjoyed it. Sandra is blessed with a wonderful family, beautiful girls and amazing friends…

Juhnea came home, we watched movies and had a good time. Joey really likes to poke fun at his sister and wrestling, I could watch them for hours. Karen had Rae-dean over…We drove around for a while, no place special to go, just drove and drove.

Paulette left for Vancouver…hope she has a safe flight and a wonderful time…

No comments:

Post a Comment