Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fool me once, shame on you…

How many times should a person forgive someone?? What is the old saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me… What about the third or fourth time? Are you an idiot for believing in someone after they apologize, or is it just letting that person get away with what they had done? Again, is there where gullible comes in…or is it forgiveness? I wonder? Should what is being done to you, be done to them? Maybe if you are evil enough…could that be a possibility…hummmm, you can’t see it, but my fingers are tapping together so evilly.

The practice of forgiveness has been shown to reduce anger, hurt depression and stress and leads to greater feelings of hope, peace, compassion and self confidence. Practicing forgiveness leads to healthy relationships as well as physical health. It also influences our attitude which opens the heart to kindness, beauty, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment